The Colleges are workshops where they learn a trade guided by a Master and many teachers.
They are the different sides over which a student chooses to climb up the “mount Scuola Holden”. The peak is the same for everyone. What’s not the same is if you get up there from the northern side or the southern side.
If it isn’t clear now, it will be later.
In 2018-2020 the Colleges are seven:
- Brand New. Human Capital & Corporate Identity
- Cinema. Screenwriting, Directing & Producing
- Digital. Crossmedia & Interactive Storytelling
- Reporting. Journalism, New Media & Real World
- Series & TV. Formats & Never-ending Stories
- Scrivere. Short Stories, Novels & Everything Else
- Storytelling. Writing, Filmmaking & Everything in Between
If you want to know what happens following these paths, read the page of each College.
Otherwise, have a look at the two maps we drew to show the connections among them: this is what we mean when we say that there are no borders in the land of stories; this makes the difference for the ones who study at Scuola Holden. Regarding the maps, you can also read the article in our magazine, The Catcher.
MAP OF THE COLLEGES #1 – 2013
MAP OF THE COLLEGES #2 – 2017